Think nothing ever happens where you live?
Suburb an Nightmare is a collection of stories that are hard to believe, except they really happened – and all in the streets and homes of the Australia many of us know and live. The suburbs.
These cases range from recent murders to some historical stories that will shock and surprise.
One of Australia’s best young true crime writers, Emily Webb probes the black underbelly of our towns and suburbs, and exposes the darkness at the heart of Australian life.
- An afternoon of random violence by a nursing student armed with a shovel
- 18-year-old Annette Morgan, murdered in the grounds of Sydney University and still unsolved
- The sad tale of 60 animals slaughtered at the Adelaide Zoo by two 18-year-olds on a murderous rampage
- A series of cases about men who kill their families – sadly, there was no shortage of cases
- The main suspect for the Tynong North and Frankston murders is now in his 80s – will there be justice for the victims of these 1980-81 murders?
- And more